Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Getting the hang of this...

I feel like I am getting the hang of the OD appointment, finally! It's all going a little bit quicker and smoother for me. I was able to reach my goal and get to some quadrant scaling on an OD appointment! Karen was so sweet to give me my patient for today, she was working on his Dad and gave his name to me, Thanks Karen! I love the girls in this program, it's nice how we all try to help eachother out. I did not miss very many things on my OD so I was glad about that. Today was a day where I realize how much i have learned. My patient was asking me questions and the answers were just coming out of my mouth without hardly thinking about it. It was a good thing to realize how far I have come. I tend to focus on how much I don't know, or the things I am not good at. It's nice when I realize some things that I am good at. I am feeling very overwhelmed about all of the PE's and requirements this semester. Another patient who doesn't need x-rays!! X-rays might be the death of me this semester! My goal is to focus more on my posture because my back hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment