Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Relaxation in clinic....Is that Legal???

Today Emily was the operator and it was a very relaxing clinic day! I just layed back while she did her thing! Just one question...What the heck is up with my freakin' blood pressure? It's always high in clinic (which I think is mostly due to stress!) but I should probably just go to the doctor just in case because today it was 135/82. Emily did a great job being operator today! Later, we got to practice scaling and pass off our posterior instrumentation PE. I am excited for 2nd year observation tomorrow, I am eager to just watch an entire appointment from start to finish and see what I will actually be doing in the next few semesters. Oh, also, we learned we were counting PFI wrong! No wonder I was getting 40's! I am a loyal brusher/flosser so a PFI in the 40's was ticking me right off! I can't believe how fast this semester is flying by! I have learned SO much in this short time I have been in the program, I can't wait to put it all to good use after LOTS of practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment