Monday, October 25, 2010

Practice day!

Hooray for Practice days! Professor Hansen came in today and helped me with my instrumentation. From what I have heard, she is the instrumentation guru so it was great to learn from her! She showed me a great/much easier way to get the correct angulation while scaling the mesial surfaces of posteriors. If I just move over into the 12 o'clock position, getting the mesials was much easier on the mandibular molars and premolars. She said it is legal because it is a surface away from you. Mollee was my partner today and it was fun because we have never been paired up together! First we disclosed and then brushed each others teeth before we practiced our instrumentation. We both did not get too much time to practice, hopefully we will have more time during these upcoming clinic sessions before our Real Patient Day! (Ahh!) We both passed off our OHI and Intraoral camera PE's today. Great day in clinic!

No comments:

Post a Comment