Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Time Goals

A good day in clinic! Today I finished up my patient from last week who had 2 quads finished. I met my goal to pass off more PE's by passing off universal Instrumentation and Instrument Sharpening today, YAY! I told Instructor Hafen that I still am worried about the ultrasonic, so she came over and helped me. She let me just use it without water or power so i could show her the angles. She said it was good, but to remember to adapt and angle into that interproximal. That was so helpful. I really understand the way she explains things. I finished the last 2 quads and only had 2 errors on my scale check. Hafen helped me feel the errors and i was able to get them off by myself! I would like to get better at exploring still so that i can feel my own errors better before scale checks. In pod wrap we talked about setting time goals for ourselves so ewe can see our improvement or see how much we need to pick up the pace. I am going to do this, it is a good idea. I really need to go more sub and really focus on my finger-roll adapting. My goals are to somehow get a class III, more 1A's, and to use the ultrasonic! Then end of the semester is creeping up so quickly I can hardly believe it! Praying I will reach my requirements!

No comments:

Post a Comment