Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No Show

The same patient who no-showed on me last time did it again. I called him yesterday to confirm the appointment and he said he was coming. I was quite frustrated. Luckily, sweet Kayla said I could see her mom. (Thank you SO much Kayla!) Kayla's mom was so sweet. I was able to get through the OD and I got some really great experience with a physicians consult. So next time I need one, I will know exactly what to do. Also, I learned that I can do an OD pretty dang quick now. After I got the fax back from my patients doctor, I only had a half hour to get done. I finished the OD! (With Stephanie's help recording probe depths). Unfortunately there was no time for PE's today, which really stressed me out. Oh well. I am grateful everything worked out today. I am grateful for sweet girls in this program! Like Kayla, and the girls in my pod who are always so willing to help me however they can, and all the girls who make me laugh in clinic when I'm stressed. We have the best class! I am still worried about x-rays, still worried about PE's, but I couldn't be happier that it's Spring Break. After a week like this, it is much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment