Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Finishing up Mom!

Today I finished up my Mom's cleaning. Things went pretty smoothly today and I feel that I am getting a little bit faster, but not near as fast as I would like to be. My mom is a Class V patient for me. My mom has the best oral hygiene home care I have ever seen. She always takes good care of her teeth and flosses faithfully every day. There was hardly any calculus to get off. She has sensitive teeth and a sensitive jaw so I was worried about bringing her back for another long appointment but everything went great! I only missed a few spots on my scale check and that made me happy. My mom said she thought I did a great job and did not hurt her once. My goal is to get faster and pass off some more PE's! Finding patients is the most stressful thing for me now that I am officially all out of immediate family! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment