Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Relaxation Day 2

Another great day in clinic! Heather scaled my last 4 quads, did a great sealant on my tooth number 21, and finished up the appointment. The next time I am in clinic, my husband will be too! Crazy how fast it came! I wish I could say that I feel 100% confident about seeing real patients, because I don't. But it makes me feel better that pretty much NO ONE feels ready for real patients, so I'm not alone. Hopefully this feeling will go away as I get more practice. I am scared about finding patients also. Me and Jamie share a family, so that cuts my patients in half right there. I know everything will work out though!! Prof. Costley told us that we have basically learned all we will learn in clinic! The rest of the program will mostly be practicing and refining everything! I can not believe how fast this semester has gone by. I am excited for Christmas break to spend time with my family. I miss them. My textbooks have been my family for these past few months, and I have not been the most pleasant person to be around due to stress taking over my brain! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment