Monday, November 15, 2010

Relaxation Day 1

Today was wonderful because I got to relax and be the patient all day! Heather is the operator and she did a really great job today. I am glad we have had the opportunity to do these mock patient weeks. Even being the patient, I am still learning a lot about a real appointment. Some times I feel like I finally have everything down, and other days I feel like there is just TOO much to remember. It is just all going to come down to practice, practice, practice. So every chance we get to practice is a good thing! One week from today is real patient day!! I'm getting excited, I entered my husband's appointment in Eaglesoft today. It all feels official now! Am I hygienist ready?? Let's hope so! Also...I passed off my last PE of the semester today!! What a good feeling! About 1/4 of the way done with the program, I can't believe it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment