Monday, September 13, 2010

Vital Signs

Today we got to practice more with taking vital signs and did our Vital Signs PE. We got to practice a little bit last week too, so now I feel like I am really getting the hang of it. But like with everything we have done so far, I feel like I could use a little more practice, so I am going to take home by blood pressure cuff and stethoscope. Unfortunately my BP keeps appearing a little prehypertensive in clinic, so I will need to go get that checked. Really, I think it's STRESS! Some days I deal well with all this stress, other days I don't. It just depends. Today I passed off my Patient/Operator Positioning PE. Jamie and I spent quite a long time practicing those positions and they are implanted in my brain now. Now I need to study the heck out of my Health History PE, it's a detailed one!

No comments:

Post a Comment