Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Probing...Dun Dun Dun!!

The day has arrived, we probed today. I was so nervous! It is very difficult, and is so much harder than it looks. I am actually feeling pretty discouraged today about it all. How on earth am I ever going to be able to correctly probe an entire mouth in a reasonable amount of time? I have the hardest time seeing the readings in the back without compromising my posture. It feels impossible. I guess it will just come hopefully with more practicing and learning. Everything feels like its happening so fast, one second we are learning how to correctly remove our gloves, the next we are probing each others mouths. Its kinda freaking me out how fast this is all happening, but hey...it's a two year program, it's gonna be speedy. The instructors and TA's are all so helpful and encouraging. I just need to practice practice practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment