Monday, September 27, 2010

Going Explorin'

Exploring. How do I sum it all up? Well, let's just say that today had lots of "Ah-ha" moments with scattered "Wha????" moments. At times I felt like I was really getting it, and then I would try another area in the mouth and a monkey may as well had been holding that explorer. It's so hard to focus on my mirror placement and fulcrum, my posture, my explorer placement and fulcrum, don't stab the gums, use the correct end for the correct teeth.... It's all floating around in my head and I can't seem to focus on them all at once. Professor Costley was very helpful and gave me some good pointers that I'm sure I will forget tomorrow due to brain info overflow. I really like clinic, I have just felt pretty overwhelmed lately. It's just the nature of this program. Everyone said, It is a hard program. (Were they ever right! ) But they all said it was completely worth it. I'm trying to keep my eyes on the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment