Monday, August 23, 2010

My First Day of Clinc

It was exciting to start my first day as a dental hygiene student! Today in clinic we became familiar with our pod and unit. In our pod there is me, Michelle, Leigh, and Karen. We practiced using the things in our unit and learned what they are called. We also did a scavenger hunt to learn where supplies are kept and where certain things are in the building. We started our first PE, which is learning the Eaglesoft program. I have only used Dentrix software so this was new to me. We also had time to ask Proffesor Costley any questions we have about passing off PE's, what to bring to class, etc. I feel much more relaxed now that I know a little more about what is expected of me here in clinic. Overall a good first day!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty blog. I wish I was better at the designing.

    ReplyDelete